Mullineux Kloof Street Rouge
Kloof Street range is all about freshness, balance and great drinkability.
The Swartland Rouge is a Mediterranean style red blend based on Syrah with other Rhône varieties. The grapes are sourced from vineyards on the different soils in various parts of the Swartland.
This seductive blend of Southern Rhône varieties has a perfumed nose of violets, spice and purple fruit. The medium to full bodied, food-friendly palate is finely textured with firm but approachable tannins and a fresh, lingering finish. Best served at 16 to 18 °C
- 2009 – 4 Stars Platter, 89 Wine Advocate
- 2011 – 4 Stars Platter, 88 Steve Tanzer
- 2012 – 4 Stars Platter, 90 Wine Advocate
- 2013 – 4 Stars Platter, 88 Wine Advocate
- 2014 – 3.5 Stars Platter, 88 Wine Advocate
We Also Recommend